on the road to healthy plan 2011

It is now halfway through the year, 
and I am so happy to report that I am still on track with my resolutions. 
I am afraid to jinx myself by publicizing it,
but I know you understand. 
How are your's?

So far, here are the lifestyle changes I have made since 1/1/11:

-some form of exercise daily, whether it is running or yoga or occasional hiking
-going to bed earlier (i.e. before midnight)
-targeting my insomnia with exercise and my occasional nightly visitor, TylenolPM
-making an effort to smile more, and allowing myself to laugh
-daily indulgence in fruit
-daily liter(s!) of water
-substituting milk with almond or soy milk
  (although my hallowed coffee will remain untouched and lightened with     1/2&1/2)
-flossing every day without fail
-making myself practice even when I don't want to,
  having figured out that I am fine once I get started
-taking more joy in the small things I notice, and consciously lingering longer
-being more forgiving and self-accepting
-confronting my anxieties more logically and in small steps

0 comments:

Post a Comment