Monday blues

This could not be more accurate...

And in case you needed it, here are some more to add: stay tuned for the daily episode of 
  • Is this pain I'm feeling cancer or stress?
  • Is this phlegm/mini-cough/headache covid?
  • The real question up for debate: will it ever be cured or will it stay for the rest of my life?
  • My subconscious really likes to play all the thoughts at once which branch out into ten others and meander around until they get to the point.
  • And "do you think that person still remembers that horrible thing you said? 
    Probably.
  • Today on our greatest hits:
    "everything i'm procrastinating so far..." quickly followed by, "all the possible disastrous outcomes of my procrastination" Followed by, "Everyday I'm procrastinating" featuring Lil' Screen
  • And the most popular hit of today becomes... "Do I need a chocolate right now, or does my life suck so much I want to escape and flee everything?" Let's hear it again!
  • And later on, we'll play that top hit, "those imaginary horrible things that might happen if I don't do this one thing." It's been on the top 10 charts for years!


0 comments:

Post a Comment