the heart of a teacher... future fridays

This gives me hope for both older and younger generations: an example of really good people. And once a teacher, always a teacher--reminds me so much of Opa and Beni der Bär. 

I drive past this gentleman every day and he is faithfully sitting under a tent with a table stacked with books. Today I stopped to ask more about his setup. He said he's a retired teacher offering free outdoor tutoring from M-F 8 to 11am.

"I love retired life but I'm not doing anything in the morning. Why not help out and give back?"
Homework help available - reading, English, vocabulary focus...and what he doesn't know, he's willing to research. 1100 block of Plantation Lakes Circle in Chesapeake (there are two plantation lakes circles that fork together btw).

via {fb}




0 comments:

Post a Comment