after a long time


"I once stumbled accros a simple video of some guys singing in a kitchen somewhere after a meal and I remembered that video ever since. There was something very sincere and true, profound and moving about it.
I was looking to find it back afterwards, without any result. Lost in the vast internet-ocean for good.
Some time ago though I received a message with someone proposing a video for this page. I clicked it very briefly to have a quick listen. It was a man singing in front of a piano and I remembered his voice immediately, I checked who had sent me the video and I recognised him as one of the singers of that lost video! I went trough his video's and sure enough, the "kichen video" was there.. what are the odds!!
I asked him about that day and who he was singing with and this is what he told me:
"I was together with my friends and my brother that day, It was a very emotional moment because it was the first time that I could sing with my brother after no seeing him for two years. You can hear all these emotions in the music. The song is about the beauty of Georgia, it is called "Saqartvelo Lamaze," we are singing in Georgian."
Then I understood..."
The brothers: Ucha Abuladze and Gocha Abuladze
for more please check Gocha's artist page : https://www.facebook.com/Gocha-Abuladze-569404529784428/



via {fb}

0 comments:

Post a Comment