vacation

The difference between visiting and reading a travel guide.




Dear Friends,
I am sorry I have been so remiss lately.
My dinosaur computer and intermittent internet connectivity in my current homeless, nomadic state
has made my curating a complete hassle and a headache.
I keep leaving the computer to practice instead.

And honestly, that is the way I want it to be.
If I am honest, I have grown weary of the digital life, posing as a real life instead.
And I realized how many dreams I have, which I have not followed through on.

So, I am leavin' on a jet plane, heading across the ocean for a spell.
I am after real experiences, thoughts, connections, flavors, and impressions,
rather than pre-packaged, picture-perfect phantoms with a high dose of preservatives.
I do know I will be back in September.

Thank you, Dear Readers, for following along.

I'll be back!

xoxo, ccr

via {indexed}


0 comments:

Post a Comment