singledom is actually a delight.

Deer in the headlights (and then, in the ditch).
card4366


Not sure why this is so funny to me except that it has happened to me on multiple occasions,
particularly with people--specifically those of the opposite sex:
those who I think have more potential than what they then prove to deserve.
Ah well, I got over the Prince Charming dream years ago--
a plain nice and interesting person would be fine with me now.
But honestly, being on my own surrounded by my own circle of good-hearted souls
is proving to be even better every day,
despite society's constant reminder that we all should have been paired up yesterday.

Who needs a single person when you have a tribe?

Hope you spend your day with yours--
Happy Sunday!

via {indexed}

0 comments:

Post a Comment