quatour ebene

I woke up while it was still dark this morning (really, really early this far north!),
grateful for a cool breeze and conscious of the wind in the trees.
I stumbled across of this video of my favorite quartet as of late,
listening to the entire program. Oh, to hear them live again!
The 8-hour roundtrip to Cleveland and back in the space of 12 hours earlier this spring
was worth every sore car-muscle and foggy second the next day!
As much as I prefer live performances to recordings, this made me happy today.


Programme :
Debussy, Clair de lune, Jardins sous la pluie (Shani Diluka, piano solo)
Haydn, quatuor "l'Empereur" op.76 n°3, (Quatuor Ebène)
Dvorak, quintette op.81 1er mouvement (Quatuor Ebene + Shani Diluka)
Schubert, Trio en Mib D929 , Andante con moto (Shani Diluka, piano - Gabriel Le Magadure du quatuor Ebène, violon - Valentin Erben du quatuor Alban Berg, Violoncelle)
Quatuor Ebene « Jazz » Arrangement de « Nature Boy »
Piazzola, « J’attends » (Quatuor Ébène et Shani Diluka)

*Shuckstamungas, I can't get the video to post correctly. I will have it up soon. Hopefully...

via {arte tv}

0 comments:

Post a Comment