easter awakening

Today was a perfect Easter, even with the current state of drizzle:

-a church service with my favorite mezzo singing some Messiah, and 
my favorite Widor Toccata that brought back memories of Fritzlar, Opa and Hehenkamp's schmettern,



-making and giving my Easter baskets to my favorite friends;

-an incredible Spanish Easter brunch with those same friends who have become my family here,
   where we sang songs around the piano, laughed, and basked in the sunniness of being together;



a productive rehearsal peppered with wedding talk
where my instrument is finally starting to feel like it fits in my hands
and can translate my musical intentions;

and a discovery of a patch of snowdrops--
so elegant in their simplicity, so full of promise among the brown.


So absolutely perfect.

Hope you had a wonderful day of food, family, friends and love!













And now my yearly roundup of favorite easter eggs...
clipnest (4)
clipnest (1)
clipnest (2)
clipnest (7)
happy easter

Decal Eggs


via {swissmiss}

0 comments:

Post a Comment