a month of letters

Month of letters
February is A Month of Letters,
Letter writing is most certainly a personal goal of mine,
something always hanging over my head.
I managed to stick with my goals this month:
eliminate sugar (ate dessert very consciously on 2 occasions this month)
and exercise every day (took one day off only.

Here's to February's goal!
Leve a comment with your email address if you want to get something in the mail this month.
My regular mail recipients need not apply--I was already planning on you!

And this new stamp was introduced last week.
I just love that it is round...
2013 world stamp
Estabilished in 1989 by the Local Post Collectors Society, World Local Post Day is the last Monday in January, which happens to be last week. You'll find a number of local posts doing special stamps and cancellations in honor of today. You can read previous L.W.A. articles on local posts around the world here & here.

via {letter writers alliance}

0 comments:

Post a Comment