happy halloween

One of my absolute favorite holidays of the year,
I love love love Halloween because it falls on the last day of a month,
because it can be centered purely around children,
because it can be an excuse to stuff my face with chocolate and candy,
because I get to play dress-up for no other reason than because I love costumes.

Some of the cutest halloween costumes that will come in handy someday,
besides my mom's amazing creations over the years naturally.
When she makes something that gets the same amount of compliments
from kids, parents and cynical college students,
you know it is pretty amazing.

And just because of that, I will dress up for school today
especially because I am performing at the end of the day.

Hope you get to too!















via the amazingly creative {oh happy day}

0 comments:

Post a Comment