a path with heart



“There are thousands of paths. They all lead nowhere. You must ask yourself one question: ‘Does this path have a heart?’ If it does, the path is good. If it doesn’t, it is of no use.”- Don Juan
.


As today is the first official day of fall,
the season of fleeting beauty has alighted,
and I am struck yet again with how fast time flies.

I have been thinking about the fact that I will only ever be in school for 3 more semesters.
The specific thought that I will only have 3 semesters of lessons in my life is a little astounding.
I am determined to get as much out of it as I can.

Here's to a season fully lived and fully loved,
a path with heart!


Not just for kids.


quote via {swissmissvia {Jonathan Harris’ Cowbird blog post}
notecard via {indexed}
photo via {pinterest}

0 comments:

Post a Comment