to one of my favorites

Happy birthday, dear Ahn!
balloons

Wishing you the following today:

a bucket of flowers
may's bouquet. Paeonie and allium

a cute birthday outfit
love this look

a pedicure
Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday $18

a candle for a wish
tiny cake

a long nap in the park 
nap & a good book.

a birthday drink 
Birthday Cake Martini Happy 21? , I also wanted to show you a solution that worked for me! I saw this new weight loss product on CNN and I have lost 26 pounds so far. Check it out here http://weightpage222.com


a flock of balloons just for you so that you know just how special you are 

balloons


and a year full of glamour

Woman wearing pale beige nylons by Gotham and two-color pump by Mademoiselle, November 1950, Manhattan, New York City, photo by Edward Kasper


a year of unexpected surprises,   
Sparklers! I need sparklers at our wedding!


and a year of full of love
Simple.
love you so very much!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment