Happy birthday!

via {pinterest}
The realization that my blog is 1 year old today 
inspired me to post this manifesto even more,
and celebrate with style.
via {the Violet}


My personal commitments are getting stronger everyday:
to be stronger, clearer, more upfront,
to become healthier, inspired and inspiring, happier, more content,
to sleep more,
to spend my time how I really want to spend my time,
(not just how I end up spending my time)
to escape and avoid less,
 to confront more, to love more,
to be kinder and gentler,
to strive continuously for more compassion,
to see the world with different eyes every day,
to listen more closely and talk less,
to know that what I do matters to others and to me. 

Growth is imperceptible yet palpable
especially with spring desperately peeking its pretty head around the corner,
despite all of this gloomy rain.

Celebrate with me by celebrating you
and your favorite version of you.

Lose yourself 
in the color and symmetry of a bouquet of fresh flowers,
photo via {pinterest}
in a spot of tea and the hint of fragrance,


in the endless sunshine of a peaceful mind and contented heart
via {pinterest}


in daydreams in the evening twilight,
via {pinterest}

and by soaking all the the love and laughter of your loved ones.






And most of all, remember:
via {sesame ellis}
more than you could possibly know.

Thank you for sharing this with me this year!
Cheers to another year ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment