Vacay

A visual representation of what is happening 
to my current reality of the daily grind 
starting tomorrow at 3:30. 






Photos by Richard Heeks via {cup of jo}


No more lessons for 25 days--
I can barely contain my excitement!!!


The menu I eagerly await:

Appetizer: 
2 days without a schedule
to clean, organize, throw stuff away
(how I feel now ...  how I want my desk to look)


Soup and Salad:  
3 days in NYC for a cultural vacation
with one of the 2 best sisters ever

ingredients:
the Met
Central Park
MOMA
the Cloisters
Brooklyn Bridge

victuals:
Ippudo (Japanese Noodles)
Dawat (Madhur Jaffrey)



Entree: 
10 days in Portugal for a cultural and beach vacation
with one of the most loyal friends ever



Dessert: 
one full week of practicing to myself



de-lish!


0 comments:

Post a Comment